Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun with embossing powder


I decided to try my hand at a new technique. Well at least it is new to me. This was supposed to be cracked glass. I didn't have any ultra thick embossing powder so I used several layers of regular clear embossing powder. The card turned out fine as far as the design and colors but I really wanted more of a cracked glass effect. Oh well this one will make a cute card for my sis. The stamp is from River City Rubber Works. Those gals are so much fun! They have the neatest stuff out there. Some of their stamps make you giggle! Check them out...I have added a link to their store on the side of my blog. They have some pretty cool classes too. My girls went out there a few weeks ago and took a kids class and loved it! They used the bind it all tool to make little 3x3 mini books. Anyway thanks for peeking in. I have to make a bday card for a friend and then it is off to bed. You know I need my beauty sleep! Hee Hee!!

1 comment:

Whimsey said...

I have wanted to visit this store for MONTHS; now I must go!!! And classes for kids - wow; that's fantastic; both our girls are creative so that would be great. I'm off to check out your link. Also, I have added you to my blog role - I should have done that sooner!