Sunday, November 25, 2007

More Blocks



Here they are! I have finally finished these blocks! I had a gal order a sister block and then she wanted me to make 3 more that say dream, believe, & achieve. The thing is all the blocks I made before were from rub ons. So I tried to make a rub on with my printer and an overhead transparency. I am sure it would have been fine in a different font but I just didn't like it. So I painted over it and penciled the words out and painted them in with a black paint pen. I like them a lot better now! My customer specifically asked for this color combo as she sells Mary Kay and she wanted to give these to a few gals in her down line. Any way I guess the moral to the story is never give up...:) Have a great Sunday! My girls and I are off to church and then for a fun afternoon at a Christmas craft fair downtown! Wahoo!

No comments: