Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Faith


Hi friends! How is your week going so far? Work has been pretty hectic for me lately and I am so very glad that I am home for the evening! Ever have one of those days? Don't get me wrong I am very thankful for my job but sheesh!

Lately it seems we have had our share of friends that have had tragedy in their families. I made this card for a friend of mine who lost her 17 month old granddaughter. I just can't imagine the pain they are going through and I pray for them each day that God may give them the strength to get through this difficult time.

I used Stampin Up's Pocket Silhouettes set and chocolate chip ink pad. The sentiment is from a set from Paper Trey....ever been there to check out their stamps? They have the neatest sets and excellent customer service! The silver frame is from SU's hodgepodge hardware set (that I was lucky enough to win in the silent auction at Get Scrappy!). The pink and cream striped paper is from 7 Gypsies (left over from another project *wink*) and that is basically it in a nut shell.

Thanks for peekin' in today! Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

That card is great..I'm sure she loved it and I'm sure it meant so much to her because it was made from the heart.

Whimsey said...

VERY PRETTY!!!