Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Takin a Break


Well it has been so busy here this summer working at Scrapbook Garden, putting together the crop Scrappin' for Sam that I decided to take a few days off to spend with my girls. We hadn't been down to see the Keeper of the Plains yet so I thought that would be fun...and of coarse an opportunity to take some photos! I would love to go in the late evening to check it out, I hear the lights are so cool. At first when they started this project I wasn't sure about spending all of that money on it but now that it is done I think that it is a nice attraction for Wichita. Any hoo...thanks for peeking in!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

We should go down there together and take pictures.

Whimsey said...

Hey, I didn't know you worked at SG - I used to shop there all the time - now I find I do a lot of shopping online. :)