Sunday, September 16, 2007

Photo Frame


Well it has been so crazy around here lately! I have had a hard time getting many things done let alone updating my blog! Sheesh! I am getting ready for a craft fair Saturday October 27th. Here is one of the items that I have chosen to do this year. I picked up these little wood picture frames at Michael's and thought they would be so cute covered in scrapbook paper. I walked around the corner and found all different kinds of wooden cutouts and they were already painted. So the girls and I headed over to Hobby Lobby to match paper to the wood cut outs and presto...this is the end result of one of the frames. I have finished 11 so far. I think they turned out pretty cute! I will try to post a few more things this week. Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for peeking in! Toni

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Craft Show time again huh? I like the frames, they should sell well.