Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You & Me


Here is a clip board that I made for a co-workers birthday. She is in her early 20's and loves pink and black. She just moved into a new apartment and I thought this would be a fun display in her new place. She has black furniture so I thought it might work...and even if it doesn't it is still cute! Everything is from Hobby Lobby except the 12x12 clipboard and the enormous ric rac, I purchased them at Scrapbook Garden. I used my ATG gun to secure the paper to the board...that stuff is not going to budge!
Last night we watched The Bucket List...what a great movie. You laugh and cry all the way through! There is such a good message to it though. Mike usually falls asleep through most movies especially if we are curled up on the couch after a long day but he really enjoyed this movie too.
Thanks for checkin in on me...have a wonderful Thursday!

6 comments:

emily anderson said...

hey toni!
i think she'll love this!! if she likes those colors...has black furniture...then it's perfect! i love that huge clipboard!

i haven't seen that movie yet, but have heard FABULOUS things about it! keith and i may have to check it out!

okay friend...take care...hope things are going swell!

JoEtta Zabel said...

I think she will love it. Very pretty. Told you that you would love The Bucket List...it is awesome. I think that one is a must buy.

Whimsey said...

WOW; it's adorable; she'll LOVE it!!!

Love that movie too; love it!!!

:D

Hugs,
M.

Whimsey said...

Believe it or not, I found the punch at Scrap Fun*Attic and nabbed it - not sure I REALLY needed it; but hey, I can blame someone for enabling me right? LOL

Have a good evening!!

Nikki said...

I love it. I think it will match her house perfect.

Lynette said...

What a pretyy clipboard. It should work really well with black furniture. A little pink and girly.