Thursday, August 7, 2008

Third Grade...oh me oh my!!!


That's right girls...I am catchin' up here! This was Sidney's class photo from the year before last. How fun is this? I found this fun pencil paper and Third Grade stickers and thought it was so much fun! I absolutely loved Sidney's teacher that she had this year. She was a scrapbooker too! So of coarse we had a lot in common!
I am taking the day off tomorrow and Monday. Haley is up visiting her grandparents on her dad's side so Sidney and I are going to have a good time just the two of us. We are going to see the movie Kit Kittredge...based on the American Girl books and we just may do some scrapbooking tomorrow.
Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY FRIENDS!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I love it. Now enjoy your days off.

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun week-end!

I'm a bad mommy, Kit Kitteredge left the area before I got Katie to a theater to see it. And she realllllly wanted to see it. Luckily she hasn't tried to make me feel bad about it!

Anonymous said...

i didn't know mrs. puetz was a scrapbooker. i guess i can see it now thinking about her classroom. i doubt the new man teacher will be a scrapbooker, but you never know!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.