Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Recycle for fun!





Hi girlfriends! How are you? Seems like forever since I posted! I can't believe the month is almost over (tonight in fact) and I haven't blogged that much! What can I say the girls are back in school and things have been busy around here. I have managed to get a little crafting time in which makes me so happy!! I have had these little tea tins for a long time with this idea in my head but haven't had the time to make them. One night I sat down and decided...it's time! So here is what I came up with. I thought these would be so much fun to give as a little birthday gift with a little "starter money" inside. All of the girls are bellas with the exception of the little chick with the glasses, I purchased her through All that Scraps web store. Speaking of web store did you see my new blinkie for Ellen Hutson? You gotta check those gals out! I have been trying to build up my Copic Marker collection and they have them for $4.99, which is a really great deal!

Well the first football game is Friday night but the first home game isn't until later in September, we only have 4 home games and most of them are all in a row so we will be pretty busy on Friday evenings. Sidney decided to play softball for the 7th/8th grade team so I am sure that will take up some of our evenings pretty soon too! Life is good!

Thanks for peekin' in friend! Hope all is well with you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Whimsey said...

HEY - beyond cute; what a great idea! Before I read what you were using them for; I was thinking cocoa with marshmallows inside; candy, etc. but money? BINGO - you win!

Great job!!