Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hey there!!

Hi friend! How are you? I have been thinking about blogging now for a few days and just haven't had the chance to get down here and post! Haley is finishing up her sophomore year and has secured herself a summer job! Yey for her! Sidney is on the count down for her 7th grade year and this is actually her last full week of school...shocking isn't it? She has a very busy summer as well.  She is playing golf again this summer and has decided to also play softball.  I also signed her up for a few classes through the local recreation center for a cooking and pottery class.  The song "The Wheels On The Bus" keep running through my head!  My mom has been very ill and we have been taking her to doctors appointments and so on. She has been sick since December and have ruled out many things and diagnosed a few things as well but she still isn't feeling better. We will be going back to the heart doc this Friday and to an infectious disease doctor in a few weeks. A little scary but at the same time we remain hopeful that we will be getting some answers very soon. Please keep us in your prayers that the Lord will guide the doctors to find out what is going on...thank you so much! Our faith is what keeps us going on!

With everything going on with mom this year I decided not to take on too many orders for Mother's Day. I did manage to have a few orders though :) I just love making cards for others, it makes me feel so good to see their face when they look at them! Don't you just love that feeling?

Here are a few of the cards I put together. I recently ordered this great stamp set from Verve Visual called Great Friend. the flowers on the card below were done with that set. Verve is such an amazing stamp company, they have amazing customer service.


Both of the sentiments on these cards were from Verve Visual also. The one below I ordered as a single stamp for $3!



I have a few more Mother's Day cards to post so stay tuned, I promise to have a few more posted soon.
Thanks for peekin' in on me! Take care of you!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty cards Toni. I am keeping your mother in my prayers.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards!

I saw you were joining the Amber Ink team. Congrats! I can't wait to see all your fabulous projects!


Cheryl - Orange Torch Bearer February 2011