Sunday, June 19, 2011

5th Amber Ink Project

Happy Father's Day friends! I am running a little behind this week with my post. Here is my 5th project from Amber Ink. This little digi stamp set called Wild Animals with Heart: Just Poking Around Line Up, comes with 4 different turtles and they are all so cute! It was hard to pick which one I wanted to use! The fun patterned paper is also from Amber Ink's digi paper line. Lookie at the bottom of the card...see I finally got some fun twine to use! I love that stuff! I have been looking at all these awesome cards made with twine for months and so I am so excited to use it!



Sorry this post is so short today but it's Father's Day and we have an active day planned. Until next time my creative little friend!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Still with my mom in the hospital and when I got here today there was a darling little turtle sitting on her table - a gift from a secret admirer. She said "slow and steady wins the race." Yep. Love your little turtle and thanks for being steady! You've done an amazing job. Happy Father's Day!

Whimsey said...

GREAT card; love those bright colors - scrumpdillicious!!! :D