Sunday, June 19, 2011

Final Amber Ink Project

Hi there! Yes, here I am again for the second time in one day with another post. You see when my silly little computer (I really don't want to admit how tied to this darn thing I am) broke a few weeks back, I got behind on my posts for the lovely Amber Ink. Tomorrow is actually my final day as the chickie carrying the Orange Torch. Can I just say it has been so fun to work with these gals? But I will talk more about that tomorrow. Right now lets move on to the final project. This card is for a challenge from Cupcake Inspirations Have you checked out their blog? So much fun! Their inspiration is from different photos of cupcakes. I gathered my inspiration from this photo


Side note: these lady bug cupcakes reminded me of Sidney's 13th birthday party this year.  I forgot to put the left over cupcakes up when the girls all went outside to play.  I looked at the dog a few minutes later and she had pinkish red furry little paws and beard!  Too funny!  She just helped herself!  Gotta love those little fur babies!
Back to our regular scheduled programing...After looking a the cupcakes I made this card.
 
I just LOVE these little love bugs! I have to tell you, I am loving digi paper! The pink and brown patterned paper...yup...another digi paper design from Amber Ink. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to re-size your paper for your project! Amazing!


Well thanks for peekin' in! I sure hope you check out Amber Ink. Amber and her mom Pam are the most fun gals and they have hearts of gold...not to mention a fun little stamp store! Have a great week...take care of you!

1 comment:

Whimsey said...

HA - we used the SAME image and the SAME digi paper - are we amazing or what!?!

I love your card; those bugs are soooo cute and so is that digi paper!

Adorable!!