Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!!

Hi there my blogger friends!  What a crazy 2011!  I decided to take some time away from blogging for a while to catch up on some much needed family time.  My hubby was diagnosed with prostate cancer and thankfully we caught it in time and all is well now but I just needed to focus on our family and eliminate some things.  I would like to begin blogging again this year but I will probably only post once a week.  I have missed catching up on everything with you all but some of you I have kept in contact with through Facebook, others I have stalked your blogs!!

Any how, here is a little something that I worked on for a friend of mine at work.  She ordered a card for her mom's birthday.  I just loved the way this turned out.  The colors are so fun and cheery!

I really enjoy using baker's twine!  It is just the coolest thing!  The large flower is from a stamp set called  Great Friend from Verve Visual.  The Birthday Wishes stamp is also from a Verve set although I don't remember which one right off hand.

Thanks for lookin' in on me friend.  Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

No comments: