Monday, October 6, 2014

Card Kits

Hi there!  This week I completed a project I've been thinking about doing for some time now...Card Kits!  It makes me sad that there's not very many options around to purchase kits and after doing some research I've found that people really like to have creative kits available to them.  So I started small.  I made four cards and cut all the pieces.  The only thing someone needs is adhesive. 



I ended up making 6 kits, one for me to display the cards and 5 others for purchase.  Everything went so well that I was able to sell all of the kits!  I had several people ask if there would be a commitment each month.  I tried to think of a way that I could get around a commitment and be able to offer the kits with out wasting money.  I think I will offer a preview each month  and then if you are interested you can order a kit.  That way I don't buy more product than I will need.  I thought I would try this for a while and see how things go. 

Thanks for peekin' in.  Hope you are off to a great start for your work week!

No comments: