Friday, September 12, 2014

Nerds and Glasses

Sometimes I like to spice my stamped images up with a little paper.  I love this technique because you can do some of the cutest things.  Like with this little owl stamp for example, aren't his little overalls cute?  I stamped the image on to another patterned paper and then cut just the overalls out.  I just love his "nerdy" little glasses, they make him so cute.  I actually found this stamp on a website that is out of business now. 
 
 
It seems like every time I turn around there is another scrapbook store closing.  It's so sad.  Some of my favorite stores have closed.  There aren't very many places you can even purchase supplies here locally anymore.  Michael's has drastically reduced the stock they have but Hobby Lobby still seems to have a lot of variety.  We do have one LSS left in town but they had to reduce the hours they are open by another day a week. 
 
 
Well thanks for peekin' in on me.  Stay warm and take care of you!

No comments: