Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Still Got It...

The leaves on the trees are beginning to change, the winds are whipping up from the south and we have some cooler weather on its way here tomorrow.  I think we are getting closer to my favorite season of the year...fall!  I just love it!  I love all the warm colors of orange and red on the trees and the smell of the wood burning in the chiminea's outside!  I can't wait to dive into working on some fall cards this weekend.  But first I wanted to share with you a funny little stamp I came across at Archiver's in Kansas City not too long before they closed their store.  This card just makes me giggle!  I love her big hair and leg warmers!  And he is so cute with his little high water pants!  I colored them in using Copic markers.  I like to put little accents of white gel pen in areas for highlighting.  
Thanks for stopping in.  Leave a comment if you'd like, I love hearing from you!  Hope you have an amazing Thursday or as I like to refer to it, Friday Eve.  :)

No comments: