Thursday, September 11, 2014

You Stole My Heart

What a lovely evening we are having here!  I love this cooler weather...so much that I didn't mind running out to the store this evening for some trash bags.  Have you ever gone to the store with one thing in mind and ended up with 5 shopping bags?  Yes, that is so what happened to me this evening!  Butter, bagels, trash bags a sweater and a fun little infinity scarf!  I couldn't help myself they were so pretty! 

Any hooskies I wanted to share this fun little love card I made using a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I admired this stamp for some time and was so excited to use it for this sweet little card.  I was super excited to use the black polka dot washi tape I had been staring at for a while wondering "hummm...what could I use that on?"  Don't you just love it when you have the right paper and embellishments and your idea comes together?  Yep, I knew you would know what I was talkin' about!


Thanks for peekin' in friend.  Tomorrow is Friday!!!  Yey!  Hope you have a wonderful day.  Take care of you!

No comments: