Sunday, March 18, 2007

Explosion Album


Hey there,

This week has been crazy! I have been gearing up for being off on spring break with the kids so I have been tending to other matters...but I managed to get an explosion album done! I just love it! This is a great gift for anyone and it is small enough that it can fit in your purse to show off once it is filled with your favorite photos! They are really pretty simple to make...three sheets of card stock and one sheet of coordinating patterned paper, a few stickers to match and there you have it! Crop you favorite photos down to fit into the middle squares. The triagles that are open to either side of the photos can be used for journaling. It folds up nicely into a 4x4 square and ties around the front with a ribbon. I am hoping to post several other fun things this week on spring break so check back in! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: