Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Flip Flop Fun



Isn't this the most fun little summer project you have seen? This is a class that I am teaching at Scrapbook Garden in June and July. I managed to put it together in one evening. It is really very simple and what a fun way to display your summer fun or maybe a fun vacation. The front and back of the book are a real pair of flip flops! The paper and embellishments are from a company called Quick Quotes.

Thanks for checkin' up on me! I have been pretty swamped at work and home so I haven't been doing much bloggin' lately. My birthday was last weekend and our anniversary is this weekend. I have so much to be thankful for! Mike took me out to dinner at this really neat place in a small town on the outskirts of Wichita. I will post pics and share details of that later. Hope you're having a great week so far!

3 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

I love this flip flop book...looks like alot of work but totally fun.

Can't wait to see pics from your B.day

Anonymous said...

Very cute per usual!

Michelle--now in the land of Indy...sigh

emily anderson said...

how cute is this??!!