Friday, May 30, 2008

Basic Grey Cards



Holy Cow-a-moly! These cards were so fun to make! They are for a class that I am teaching at Scrapbook Garden in June and July. The cool thing about them is that you use the 6x6 square pad for all of the cards. I am so silly...I never thought of using them to make cards. You can pick up the line that you want and not waste so much when you make the cards and the 6x6 pad is only about $6! I love most all of the BG lines because they are so edgy and fun. Some times some of their papers are a little out there but I love that because it makes you think outside the box. This paper line is called Boxer but the buttons are from the Recess line and the fibers are from the Fruitcake line. Thanks for stoppin in...hope you had a great Friday!

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Wahoo...I got to see these b4 you put them online. You do such good work.