Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Teenager!





Yep that's right! I officially have a teenager as of Sunday last week! I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast! Here is a lay out I did for a class that I will be teaching at Scrapbook Garden in May. I just love the colors. The whole project is Bobunny, which is one of my favorite lines. The other little girl in the picture is Haley's best friend we kindly refer to as fruitcake (love you Megan!) who reads my blog frequently. This talented little chickie made Haley a pillow for her birthday. Isn't that just the sweetest thing?

Gotta tell you I really hate HMO insurance. I am glad that we have coverage but jeez it is so difficult to get everything coordinated with two doctors offices. We have spent the better part of this week just working with the doctors to get one test scheduled. They keep going back and fourth on when and where it needs to be done! It is madness! Do yourself a favor, go to the doctor on a regular basis and get a check up. Listen to your body, don't think it will just go away, you may be able to prevent something big from happening or at least be treated before it gets out of hand. Have a great evening and a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

Whimsey said...

Absolutely adorable scrapbook pages!!! I LOVE the colors and one of the pieces of paper in your layout, our oldest bought to decorate a tin with; I'll have to remember to shoot you a note so you can see it after it's done. She did such a fabulous job on her last tin; I'm going to hire her to do more. LOL

A TEENAGER; *gasp*; how's life? We struggle with the "pre-tweener" stuff now - LOL!

Big hugs to both Mike and you!!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Only the best years are ahead...yeah right...LOL

Hey, e-mail me the pic of me & you...I want to see it.

Mwahhhhhh to you both!

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness, a teenager! She is a good girl, she will only cause you a small amount of trouble. I hope the insurance issues get smoothed out. I know for a fact, you have to keep on stuff like that though.

emily anderson said...

these pages are so cute!! i love all the girly colors in them!
i've been reading mike's updates...glad to hear that he's feeling much better!!
thanks for checking in girl...talk to you soon!