Monday, June 2, 2008

7 Wonderful Years!


We celebrated our 7th anniversary Sunday June 1st. Let me tell you we were both reminiscing about everything we went through in April and the fact that we almost didn't have one to celebrate. Thank God things happened the way that they did! This was the card that I made for Mike. I bought this sweet little Bella stamp several months back with the intention of making our anniversary card. I just love Bella stamps they are so much fun...in fact I think there are a few new ones I need to check out! Thanks for sneakin' by...I have to get a back to watching the Bachelorette...I know, I know...what am I thinking? Have a good night!

2 comments:

Whimsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS; God is good! :D

Hugs,
~M.

JoEtta Zabel said...

Cute card. Congratulations and I am so happy for you and Mike.