Monday, June 9, 2008

Hey Baby!

Ok chickies, I have had this sweet little bella stamp for a year or so and haven't had the need to use it until this past weekend. Mike's family was hosting a baby shower for one of the cousins and I thought HELLO! I can finally use this stamp! I give all the credit of this layout to Whimsey because I totally scrapjacked this idea from her, check out her blog here, she is so talented! I tweaked up the colors and used the swiss dot embossing folder on the yellow cardstock. Thanks for producing such great inspirations girly!

Keep us in your thoughts tomorrow...Mike has his treadmill test. Hopefully it will show that his heart is doing great! We might be able to get off of some of this yucky medicine too!Thanks for stoppin' in tonight!

2 comments:

Whimsey said...

Yippee; be sure to tell us how the test goes; I'll e praying!

I just got the swiss dot folder; need to break it out and USE IT! Great card; love it!!

Hugs,

~M.

JoEtta Zabel said...

Cute card