Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meeting my Aunts


Hi friends! Hope you had a great weekend. Sure was beautiful weather here, and I have to say that I just love fall! All the beautiful colors and crisp leaves on the ground! I can't believe that Halloween is already next week! Both of the girls have fun activities planned. Haley is going to a party on Friday night and Sidney is spending the night at a friend's house with a bunch of other girls and they are going trick or treating! Fun stuff huh? This year has been full of all kinds of new things for me as a mother! This is the first year that I will not be taking them around to trick or treat. Kinda sad when I stop and think about it...but then again I am sure there will be lots more new fun things ahead to experience also!

So what do you think of the new background? Here's the best part...everything was free! Gotta love that don't cha? Check them out you might find something you like.

This is a page layout that I did for Angelina's book. This page completes the day that she was born! I can't believe how on top of things I am! I wanted to make this a very simple page so I chose paper that was very busy and you can't actually see it in this photo but there is glitter all over this paper also...very girly huh? The patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View paper stack called The Blossoms & Butterflies stack. I picked this up at Hobby Lobby on a half off sale...AND **ENABLER ALERT**just so you know they are having a half off sale starting tomorrow on all of their single and packaged sheets...you simply must go and check it out. I went in last week to see what new stuff they had (paper wise) and they have a bunch of new yummy paper in sets. I am definitely going tomorrow!

Well thanks for peekin' in! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

It hadn't occurred to me that the girls are now aunts. That must tickle them no end. Your album is going to be beautiful.