Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weekend fun!

Hi Friends! How are you doing? It is so cold here in Kansas! I can't get over how cold it was today, in fact I am not really sure we got over 43 today! Hope you are doing well this weekend. I wanted to share some pictures with you of our week. Whitney came down for a few days with the baby and we had a great time! We really wanted to go to the pumpkin patch but we had planned on doing that early on Thursday evening but the weather just wouldn't cooperate with us! It rained all day and there was just no way to go. BUT Friday I got to take Angelina for her first photos! We went to Portrait Innovations and they were pretty good. We didn't spend a whole lot of money and got a lot of very cute pictures! If my scanner was working I would scan them and show you but I am having issues with my scanner so I thought I would post these really cute pictures from this weekend.

Here Haley is helping with bath time this morning. Isn't it always fun to help give a baby a bath?



This is her OOOO face! It is so cute!





Angelina is modeling her new little boots! Aren't they a scream! Look at those chubby little legs! I tell you I just love chubby babies! I could just kiss her little cheeks off she is so stinkin' cute!
Here Grandpa thought he would be funny and see how she looked in his glasses!
Sidney got one of her stuffed animals out for Angelina to play with. I think this is such a cute picture of the two of them!

This is a frame that I made for Whitney to take home. I wanted to do something a little different for her then what I did for Thomas. I used the same color scheme since I know they both like these colors. This frame is from Creative Imaginations and it was pretty simple to decorate. I cut the black and white paper to fit the frame and then I used an exacto knife to cut out the middle. Then to distress the edges a bit and get rid of any cutting imperfections I used my Basic Grey emery board set and filed the edges of the frame. The word Family is cut from my Cricut and I used the Stone script font. The brackets were chipboard that I covered with red cardstock for a nice accent.
Thanks for peekin' in on me friends. I love it when you stop in! Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Whimsey said...

Oh this photos are fabulous; Angelina is getting SO BIG; wasn't she just born the other day? LOL Amazing how fast they grow!

I love her Oooooooo face - she uses that again when Grandpa put glasses on her. We have some photos just like that; DH's dad used to put his glasses on our girls!

Love the bath pictures, so adorable! Won't be long and she'll outgrow the sink!!

TFS!! Hugs!

JoEtta Zabel said...

These are absolutely great pictures...not that Angelina is spoiled or anything...LOL

All of your new pages are awesome. Congrats on the class.