Tuesday, September 29, 2009

21!



Hi friends! Here is a fun little layout that I have had ready to scrap for sometime and just haven't gotten around to until now. This was Whitney's 21st Bday a few years back. I thought that a girl should be decked out in all the necessary 21 gear so I bought this really cute crown that said "I'm 21...where's the bar?" And what girl can be with out a wand and boas on her birthday right? I thought so too! So we celebrated at PF Chang, one of her favorite restaurants, and check out the cake! I had my favorite cake lady make this up. Whitney loves leopard print so I thought it would be fun to have that on the cake. Man...when we took this cake out of the box people from the other side of the restaurant came over and commented on how cool the cake was! AND it was just as yummy as it was fun!

But anyway down to the page ingredients. I spied the layout in the Page Maps book...LOVE IT! And all of the paper is from Hobby Lobby as well as the ribbon and rick rack. The flowers are by Sandylion and the best thing about them is they come in many different colors and they are very inexpensive.

Hope your having a great week so far...here's to hump day tomorrow...hope it goes by extra fast! Thanks for peekin' in friend!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I remember these pictures. You did a good job putting them all together in the pages.