Wednesday, November 11, 2009

July 4th 2007


Hi Friends! How are you today? I have the day off today in honor of Veteran's Day and naturally I have an action packed day. Whitney is coming in this weekend with Angelina **yay!!** and we have an appointment to get her Christmas pictures taken so I am off to find a cute little Christmas dress. I am looking for Red velvet because we have this sweet picture of Whitney when she was about 8 months old in a red velvet dress and I thought that would be a fun scrapbook page to have the two photos together! And what would a Christmas dress be without little black patten leather shoes? I tell you it is so much fun dressing a little girl!

I worked on these pages last weekend...the chubbykins in the upper right corner on the second page is my brother in law's youngest...isn't that picture a hoot? There were 4 pages to this layout but I thought I would share these two with you. I love this paper! It is Scenic Route's Liberty line and the little chipboard embellishments are also from the same line. I used my Spellbinders circle die cut to make the circles then ran some red cardstock through with the scalloped circle die to matt the circle photos on. I thought the photos needed just a little matting to pop.
Thanks for peekin' in on me! Hope you have a great day!

No comments: