Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet One


Hi friends! Hope you are enjoying this weekend with your family! We had some brisk weather blow into Kansas today and the temperature keeps dropping! Looks like it's gonna be pretty chilly in the morning...time to get those winter coats out I guess!

A friend of mine and her husband just adopted a baby in October so I had to make her a card. Have I ever told you about Split Coast Stampers? Fabulous web page you can go to for great ideas. They have all kinds of things out there including tutorials! Any how I lifted the design from there. I can't remember who did the card but I used different colors and buttons on top instead of brads. You will be happy to know that all of the paper for this card, except for the base, was made using scraps! Don't ya just love it?

Mike's daughter and her little baby are here for the weekend so I am sure I will have pictures to post later. We had Christmas pictures taken today! That was so fun! We couldn't keep her dress out of her mouth!
Thanks for peekin' in. Hope you have a great week!

No comments: