Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet Pea


Hi friends! How are you? Hope you are enjoying this Friday evening! This is a layout that I made for Angelina's book. I can't get over how fast she is changing! These pictures were taken on the 4th of July when she was just 8 days old. I was so excited to use this paper because the polka dots on the paper match her dress perfectly! The title Sweet Pea and the pea itself were made with the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge. Both patterned papers are from the October Afternoon line.

Lots of activities going on here this weekend! Sidney has her first marching band parade tomorrow in Cheney. Then we head back to the school to help build the float for the Kingman parade coming up soon. I am so proud of her! She has been playing the flute for the past 2 years and she is really getting good! I am sure I will be posting pictures tomorrow sometime. Sunday we are serving lunch at the Anthony Family Shelter and Haley has a end of the season golf banquet Sunday evening! And we are already looking forward to next weekend...Whitney and Angelina are coming home for a visit! We are definitely going to be kissin' some baby cheeks next week!

Thanks for peekin' in friends. Hope you are out enjoying this unseasonably nice weather!

Hugs~ Toni

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Love the layout and pictures. I am definitely going to have to borrow some of your ideas.