Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday Tin


Hi Friends! How are you this evening? I have had a crazy week and am so glad the weekend is here! I think this was the busiest week this month and now I can start to relax a little bit! Sidney was invited to a little birthday party tonight and I was trying to think of something fun to get the little girl for her birthday. As luck would have it I have a very creative friend, Michele AKA Whimsical Creations, and she did the cutest little birthday tin. I thought it was so cute and at the time when I was reading her blog I didn't know that Sidney had a party this weekend. So there I was sitting there last night trying to figure out what to do for a gift and I remembered that I have had one of these little tins just begging to be used so I did and this is how it turned out! A big thanks to Michele for the great idea...you should go check her blog out here! We ended up filling the tin with everything pink...nail polish, lotion, and lip gloss!

Tomorrow after I pick Sidney up the girls and I will be doing some holiday baking and Sunday afternoon we are decorating our Christmas tree. It has become a tradition that we go pick up our Godson and he helps us decorate the tree too...he is so much fun! He's only 4 years old and so full of life! I just love the little stinker!

Thanks for peekin' in! Hope this post finds you well and warm!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

Oh how cute is THAT??? The little girl will love it; it was filled with EVERYTHING a girl desires and loves AND the tin is reusable - SCORE!!!

Thanks for the compliment and link, you are ALWAYS so sweet!

Have a great weekend, enjoy the baking. We're headed to a basketball tourney in Newton this weekend; two games today!

Hugs!!

Lynette said...

It is so cute and putting the girly stuff in it was a great idea. Enjoy your baking. Luckily for me, I don't have to bake, Ray's people on his mail route provide all the goodies we need each year at Christmas.

JoEtta Zabel said...

Beautiful tin...you are so talented. I'm so lucky to have such talented friends...you would think I would pick up some of that talent...LOL