Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Billie's Blossoms


This is one of the layouts I did at the Get Scrappy weekend...I will have pictures for you guys in a bit...we took them with Nikki's camera...so chickie...email me :) Any how this is a layout of a mother's day gift all of the grandkids gave my mother in law. What do you get a gal that has everything? We gave her a homemade certificate that said the grandkids would plant the flowers in her flower beds. The flower pot and sunflowers are from the Walk In My Garden cricut cartridge...it was so perfect. I can't wait to use that cartridge again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! That must have been after I left. Samantha thinks you're hilarious btw! She also thinks that maybe she doesn't know me as well as she thought! (heeheehee)

I asked Nikki to e-mail me some photos too since my camera must have jumped out of my bag by itself. It couldn't be that I left it sitting on the table!

stalk....stalk....stalk

Michelle

JoEtta Zabel said...

I bet Billie really liked that gift.

emily anderson said...

that pot with the flowers is so stinkin' cute!!

how fun is this page?!?

great job toni :)

Lynette said...

That is so cute. I wish I could have worked Get Scrappy in, but maybe next year.