Friday, October 3, 2008

Funnest Birthday

My sister needed a card for a friend of hers and this is what I came up with. I have used this cherry paper before. It is amazing how far your scraps can go when you just need a small square! If you click on the photo you can get a close up view of the cake, I used a little bit of stickles on the green icing...just wanted to add a little bit of bling.
In other news I am still thinking about my friends at Scrapbook Garden East. I know this is a difficult time for you and I wish I could make everything better for you but just know that I am thinking of you and any time you need a margarita...I am here for ya baby! Sarah I am so proud of you for being your spunky little self today!
Thanks for peekin' in...hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She's so cute! And I like the red trim on the side, did you use a punch for that? I really need to e-mail you my snail mail addy! hint hint! ;-)

Lynette said...

You do the best cards. The stamps are adorable.