Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



Saturday afternoon we took our godson to the pumpkin patch. He cracks me up! He reminds me of pictures of Thomas (my stepson) when he was little. He makes these funny little faces that make you laugh. Right now he is in this phase where you ask him questions and everything is answered with "yeah". I asked him if he always answers questions with yeah and he said yeah. I said oh, well did you know that Veronica (his little sister) told me that you were her friend? He said NO! I am not! LOL! Too funny! He is named after Mike and I...Michael Anthony. Sweet huh? Yes...Toni is a derivative of Anthony. Yes it is, don't argue with me. Thanks for stoppin in tonight!

4 comments:

Sarah :) said...

Love the picture of the pumpkin!!! :) Glad you guys had a fun time. Now that my ankle's better I want to get out and do SOMETHING Fall-ish...a corn maze or pumpkin patch or something! You've gotta celebrate each season before the world moves onto the next, y'kow? :)

JoEtta Zabel said...

LOL...R U arguing with yourself at the end?
I love that second picture of him...priceless.

Lynette said...

Taking children to pick out pumpkins is so much fun. The photos of your godson are adorable. You had as good a time as he did I bet.

Lynette said...

Taking children to pick out pumpkins is so much fun. The photos of your godson are adorable. You had as good a time as he did I bet.