Saturday, October 18, 2008

She's a survivor




Recently my friend JoEtta did the race for the cure with her family. Her sister in law is a breast cancer survivor. I wanted to do something for her as a memory of this day. JoEtta is a fabulous photographer and I knew that she would be taking pictures of the day and so I asked her to email me the pics and I would make up a little memory book for her sister in law. The main color here was pink, naturally, but I wanted to accent it with other colors too. The chipboard album was from Basic Grey and the paper was from various Basic Grey lines. This is just a little sampling of the album...it had a few more pages to it. Thanks for peekin' in.

We are headed to Coxfarms to the pumpkin patch this afternoon! Hope you're having a great weekend so far!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the way it turned out. You did a wonderful job as usual. It looks like they had a great day.

emily anderson said...

this book is so cute! i'm sure her friend will love it!

i ended up buying a tutu and leg warmers (i'll post a link on my blog)...i got them specifically for a 3 year old portrait session i'm going to be having with hadley soon! her bday is in about 2 weeks! she'll be so cute in this little outfit!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Thank you again so much Toni...as I said Sherry and the rest of my family loved the book. I was going to put it on my webpage but your display of it is much better then mine. You have entirely too much talent, with a huge, huge heart.