Saturday, November 15, 2008

Clothes Pins






Hi friends! Here are some fun little clothes pins I altered this week. I purchased these at Hobby Lobby. All of the paper for this project was scraps! YES! I love being able to say that! Anyway they don't take too long to make and they turn out so cute. I plan on selling them for about $5. Thanks for checkin' in on me.

In case you are interested I am now half way through season 6 of Gilmore Girls. Good show. Funny how when you watch a show you really get into it and all of a sudden you are thinking about it like the characters in the show are friends of yours. Like right now, in Gilmore Girls I totally don't want Lorelai to marry Luke because I think he is so wrong for her and besides that they don't communicate at all. Sorry...that was a little side note...if you watched this show you could call me and we could dish about it! I went to lunch with a couple of friends this week and asked if they had ever gotten into a show like this...seriously they answered yes and totally cracked up! Good to know I am not warped!
Anyway...hope you are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

I really like the clothes pins...they are so cool.

Lynette said...

Those are cute. One of my Texas friends was making those and ended up having to do a whole bunch for gifts. Everyone wanted one. I bet they will sell.