Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy for Clipboards






I just love clipboards! They are such a fun way to display photos. I made one a while back that was 12x12 and I just love it. I don't know how well it would go over at the craft fair this year though because of the economy and folks being laid off I thought if I stuck with cheaper items it might be better. So I found these 9x9 clipboards from Stampin Up for around $8. All of the paper on these boards were scraps left over from other projects! Go Toni...Go Toni!! Sorry...had to do the happy dance there. The cardstock in the center of each board is 5x7. I used photo corners so that one could easily switch out the photo. Add a few little embellishments and BAM! beautiful!
Well thanks for stoppin' in today! Hugs...Toni

6 comments:

Nikki said...

I love them. I might need to order one for my office. Great idea!!!!!!!!

~Samantha said...

Those are soooo cool. I love clipboards I've just never been able to think of how to use them...I never thought about using them as a frame. You are so creative, I love them!

Michelle said...

Ok, I'm going to steal Kay's line..."I hate you for being so creative!" ;) (Hi Kay!) Toni, if you put out an idea book I would buy it!

Sarah :) said...

VERY cute! I especially like the 9X9 size...it works perfectly for the frame idea! SO clever! :)

JoEtta Zabel said...

Awesome...clipboards are way cool.

Whimsey said...

Very, very cute; love them!!! AND I love your new picture! :D

Hugs!