Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fiskars Adhesive Dots


Introducing Toni's product reviews. I think we should tell each other when we purchase a new product and if it is a good purchase or not. So here we go! I was shopping at Walmart the other day and thought I would browse through their scrapbooking section. I found some gluedots by Fiskars brand. I have used their double sided square adhesive tabs and have been happy with them so I thought I would give their glue dots a try. I am very disappointed with this product. They are so super sticky that they don't want to come off of the roll. They ended up tearing some of my flowers and chipboard items. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best) I give this product a 1!

Well thanks for tuning in tonight. I have been working away on stuff for the craft fair...it is a week from this Thursday. I am not stressing myself out about it like I usually do though. What I get done I get done. I have a really bad habit of over buying...anyone else have this problem? Well this year, since I don't work at SBG anymore I haven't been tempted to "over buy". I looked around my scrapbook room and found a lot of things that I had purchased in the past for craft fairs and didn't get around to making. So I have been a very good girl. It is a good feeling to use up some of this stuff too.

Hope you all have had a great weekend! Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

I think this is an awesome idea. Toni's product review...cool beans!

Kimpossible said...

I think thats a great idea Toni! I just purchased 3 Cricut Cart. Graphically Speaking, Storybook and Wild Card all are VERY cool!

I LOVE your clipboards! I cant wait until your craft fair so I can see them in person and of course purchase one!!!