Friday, December 26, 2008

Gift Card Holder


Hi everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas...we sure did. It is so nice to spend time with family.
I thought I would share this little mitten gift card holder with you. The mittens (I cut two out) were cut using the Cricut Cartridge Joy of the Season (thanks for letting me borrow this Nikki!) I set the dial on 5". Then after I cut them out I ran them through the Cuttlebug with the snow embossing folder. Next I glued them together using my favorite cardstock adhesive, Zip Dry (around the edges only leaving the top open so I could place the gift card inside). They just needed one little thing...a little bling! So I used a little bit of red stickles to give it that fun glittery effect. All in all I thought they turned out pretty neat!
Enabler alert!! I just happened to be in Hobby Lobby today and they are now carrying stickles...they come in a three pack and with a 40% off coupon they are pretty darn reasonable! Just thought you might like to know that, you know I do what I can to pass this sickness along to you all.
Well thanks for stoppin' in. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Whimsey said...

Shame on you passing the sickness along. LOL

Gotta do what we can for our sick friends, eh?

Hope your Christmas was filled with love, laughter, joy, hope, family, friends...and food. {{{HUGS}}}

~Michele

PS - adorable gift card holder!!