Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Card


Here are the Christmas cards that I started working on before I got sick. I had everything cut out I just needed to put them together. Needless to say I only got a few of them put together so I am just going to send them out next year. I have this issue with limits. I can't set them, especially when it comes to getting things done around here or offering to do things for others. It is almost like no isn't part of my vocabulary. So I decided that I just wasn't going to push it. I didn't feel good enough to put them together so I didn't. Besides all of you know how I feel about you and that I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Next year we will probably have pictures to send out any way...we are going to be grandparents. Yep...that's right, Whitney is going to have a baby. She is due in June. It isn't exactly what we would have wished for her right now as she isn't married but it will all be okay. God has always given us strength and he will be there for us through this.

Thanks for peekin' in!

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

Hey Miss Toni! I've loved all the cute Christmassy projects you've been posting! But I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. Tis the Season! Seems like every person in my family (except for super-immune Jeremy) has been sick recently. No fun! :(

Enjoy your Wii!! They're A LOT of fun! It's fun even for people who aren't generally into video games. The Wii Fit is fun too, I'll let you know how my new game goes! *hehe*

We DO all need to get together!!!! I miss you!

Lynette said...

I know this being sick has been hard on getting projects done. They will be great for next year.