Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Celebrate!


Ok now here's a blast from the past! This was 2003...Whitney's 17th birthday. We celebrated at Osaka with the Johnson family. I used black cardstock for the base of my layouts. The patterned paper is from the Jenni Bowlin line...this is called Vintage Red. I just loved the colors. I saved the chopsticks from the restaurant that night to add as a little bling for the page. The title "CelEbraTe" was done with Making Memories puffy alphabet in red.

Haley and Sidney played in their golf tournament yesterday and today...guess what? Haley took first place in the 9 hole competition! Isn't that great! I am so proud of her! This was Sidney's first year to be in the 9 hole completion and she took 4th place. She wasn't too happy about that but I told her that the important thing was that she had fun...and there are going to be rounds you will do good and other rounds not so good but don't give up and keep trying. I know there are rounds that Mike plays that he can throw his putter farther than he can hit the ball! Their awards party is this Saturday! Yahoo...I will post some pictures then!

Thanks for peekin in on me! Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Great layout, but you always have such great layouts.