Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You can call me flower if you want to!



Hi everyone! Spent some time with Little Bit this past week. We had a pretty good conversation as you can see above in the first picture! She was actually trying really hard to talk back to me...and I did get a smile! Later I picked a flower from the flower box on the porch and put it in her hand...you know what a grip babies have...Haley actually got both of these photos...good job huh? I have already decided on a title for the scrapbook page I am going to do of the flower picture...You Can Call Me Flower...If You Want To. Pretty cute huh? Remember what movie that was from? Bambi. The skunk came out of the flowers and said that to Bambi.

Will have some creative work to post soon. Thanks for peekin' in!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Great pictures! I am so glad you go to spend time with her this weekend.

JoEtta Zabel said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES...I want a baby...LOL
You were right, the flower picture is priceless...love where you got the title for the page.

Anonymous said...

cute - Sunday Sandy