Monday, February 15, 2010

More love...

Hi friends! Did you have a good Valentine's Day? We sure did. My DH (Dear Husband) and I don't make a big deal out of Valentine's Day, we just do little things to remind each other how much we care. We went to the movie Valentine's Day...my opinion of this movie is...wait until it comes out on video, but the company was good that that is what matters. Here are a few more fun cards that I made for this special holiday. Sometimes when I get stuck and and need a little help with inspiration I head over to splitcoaststampers.com there are so many wonderful talented people over there! In this post I mention where I got my inspiration as well as the blogs you can visit.
All of these cards were made using my new stamp set from Paper Trey Inc called Say It With Style. I just love this little set! It is so much fun and you could use it for many other cards through out the year it just happened that it worked perfect for Valentine cards! Here is what it looks like. See how versatile it is?
My inspiration for these next two cards came from Julie Lacey. She is a wonderful artist and her blog is so cute! You can check her blog out here. On the first card I used the fiskars heart boarders punch. The patterned paper on both of these cards is My Minds Eye, Love Nest and the large circle was done with Nestibilities.
This card is pretty much the same with the exception of the punch. The punch used at the bottom of this card is Martha Stewart's doily punch. I have always thought Martha's crafts have been too expensive but her punches are worth the money. They are really easy to use and make such a nice addition to your project.


This next card was designed by Dawn McVey. This is another lady that makes me want to create! Her projects are so much fun! You can check out her blog here. She is the designer that created the stamp set I mentioned above!
This next card was created using the My Minds Eye Love Nest line and the ribbon is Basic Grey. The layout idea of the card was inspiration from Kristina. You can check her blog out here. She is full of fun ideas and her blog is so much fun!
I LOVE this card! It was so simple to do and with the stamp set you can change it up so easily. The other cards I made with this design said "Love You" & "Smooches". The heart stamps were from a Stampin Up set called Happy Hearts.
Thanks for peeking in today. I love to hear from you! Talk to you soon friend!
Toni

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

I love the new cards Toni.
i went and saw Valentines Day with a friend on Saturday...I thought it was pretty good...not the greatest but cute. We sat in the balcony which I hadn't done...that was the best part...LOL

Whimsey said...

WOO HOO; what great cards; love them all. Glad to know about waiting on the movie - thank you.

And YOU own a PTI set I do not - LOL, is that amazing or what? :D

Hugs sweet friend!!