Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Baby Page

Hi friends! How are you this wonderful Sunday? I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow! This weekend when so darn fast! I did go to a friend's house and scrapbook on Saturday and we had a blast! I got a lot of pages started and the ones that I hadn't completed, I finished up this afternoon. I will be sharing them with you through out this coming week.

But I really wanted to share Angelina's first page with you. I just love the way that it turned out! This was a photo that I took of her the day that she was born. I already had some rough idea of what I wanted to do when I started out. I knew that I only wanted one photo on the page, for it to be black and white and enlarged to 5x7. Now here's the ingredients to this lovely little page:

The base of the layout is Mellow Moss from Stampin' Up textured cardstock. Wowie I am LOVIN this paper! The pastel distressed floral paper is all from Daisy D's. I picked it up a few years back at Hobby Lobby. The pink flower is from Heidi Swapp. I cut the flower in half and used half on the top and half on the bottom. The clear adhesive stones are Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. The center of the flowers are a Stampin Up stamp from the set Seeing Spots and the ink is Mellow Moss from SU as well. The ribbon is Basic Grey but unfortunately it was left overs from another project and I really can't remember from which line.
Like that font? I just got it! It is the Stone Script Cricut Cartridge.



Here is a close up of the flower so you can see the stamp and stones a little better.

I love these little hearts. They were a Provo Craft funky heart punch...love it!



Thanks for peekin' in. Hope your week starts off great! Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Toni, what an absolutely gorgeous layout!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Beautiful Toni...I love the pic with the date and part of her head...great shot.