Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dance Bag Book





This was another special order for Christmas. A friend of mine has a daughter that dances and she wanted a little book she could put snapshots and journal memories into. These bag books have been a real hit this year with my customers. This concept has been around for a while but they are so inexpensive to make I can sell them pretty reasonable (especially when you hit the Hobby Lobby 50% off sale **wink wink**). It is made from 3 brown lunch sacks so there are actually 10 small pages. I only took a few pics so you could get an idea of what the inside looks like. I made large tags with ribbon stapled to the ends to fit into the each pockets inside the book for extra photo or journaling space. Pretty fun! Thanks for stoppin' in. I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Take time to enjoy the true meaning of the season. It is so easy to get so caught up in the hustle bustle of life! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love the book. The colors are just right. You just keep getting better all the time.