Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Emily to tell you 7 things you may or may not know about me...so here we go!
1. My middle name is Mischael (pronounced Michelle) it is my mom's middle name too!
2. I would love to be published some day.
3. I was scared to death of dogs as a little girl...if I was around one I would freeze up and not move a muscle. My dad would have to come and get me and take me away from the animal!
4. I love to sing karaoke with my husband.
5. I love to read religious books about my catholic faith.
6. My sister and I quote chick flick movie lines all the time.
7. I am usually the only parent at school plays or programs that will crawl around on the floor to get a good shot of my kid performing!
Now I have to pass on the fun to others so I am tagging Lynette, Michele, & JoEtta (this might force Jo to finish her blog :D )

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I guess I better do something about this.