Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our Crew


Mike's birthday was a few weeks ago and I couldn't think of what to get him for his birthday. One night, when the kids were in bed, I was scrappin' and trying to think of "the perfect gift" and it hit me like a ton of bricks...I will fly Thomas home for his Dad's birthday. Thomas moved to Seattle a little over a year ago. So I called him and asked him if he wanted to fly home for Dad's bday. He was so excited...he happened to be at work that night and put in for the time off right then and I booked his flight as we were talking. So I was supposed to keep it a surprise...and I am usually not bad at doing that, however I couldn't stand it and I told Mike. He was pretty excited about it too. So anyway making a short story long...here is the most recent picture of our crew. Thomas, Whitney, Sidney & Haley (in order there in the photo). Have a good night!

No comments: