Monday, December 10, 2007

Lunchbox



This weekend was so busy! I taught a class at Scrapbook Garden on Saturday and then Mike's son flew in that evening. We were on the go most of the weekend. I will have some fun pics to post of this weekend later on this week. I forgot my camera so my step daughter is going to email me the ones she took. Duh...what kind of scrapbooker am I? Sheesh!

One day I was sitting here thinking of some fun projects I could do for the craft fairs I was going to be this fall and I thought up this one (with a few creative tweaks from a friend of mine) *wink*. I am sure most of you will agree there are usually a lot of extra photos left over from those school picture packages we buy every year. And wouldn't it be cool to come up with some way to display them in order by school year and be able to journal a little bit about each year? Thought so. So here it is. This cute little lunch box and inside are library cards, covered with paper to match the outside, with the grade on each card. Then you an journal a few memories on the back! Fun huh? I sold all of them and had orders for a few more. If I didn't have scrapbooks for my girls school years already I would make one of these for myself! Tell me what you think! I love to read your comments. And remember if your cruzin' my blog and see something you like let me know. I would love to make something for you! Have a good evening!