Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday Wishes



My mother in-law and my sister in-law share the same birthday a few days after Thanksgiving. So every year after we stuff ourselves full of turkey and all the other wonderful food we have at Thanksgiving we head back over a few days later to celebrate with them (but we usually have chili). These photos were from 2005. I have been blessed with a wonderful mother in-law. She has always accepted my girls and I just like we were part of her family from the beginning (If you have a blended family you know what I mean here). I couldn't ask for a better gal to have for a mom in-law. I have told her many times that when I get to be her age I hope I am as fun and cute as she is! I don't know how she does it but her shoes always match her pants...lime green, orange or pink...whatever the color she has cute little shoes to match...and earrings...no boring earrings for her! Heck no! They match too! The grandkids just love her. I remember one of the nieces saying one time that as a small child she referred to her as their "cool grandma" cuz she dyed her hair blond and was a private detective (at one time) isn't that a hoot? Any way just thought I would give a shout out to ma! We love her to pieces!
Hope your are smilin' because tomorrow is Friday and that right there is a lot to smile about!

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

Hi friend!

NONE of the MFT (My Favorite Things) stamps that contain this girl have her head in them. SERIOUSLY. They have a name for her but I can't remember what it is - it cracks me up; but I'm really liking their images. I have to admit, I'm seriously drawn to clear stamps much more than SU stamps....never thought THAT would happen.

Hope you have a great weekend; {{{{big hugs}}}}, ~M.

Lynette said...

I really like the colors you used. Everything matches the season. I really like what you do.

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very pretty pages.