Monday, September 15, 2008

under the weather?

Hey girls...I know it has been a while since my last post. Sometimes life just gets in the way of my stamp/scrappin fun! No seriously the kids are back in school and it has been hectic...homework, ball games, dinner, bedtime...not always in that order! Anywho...I tip toed downstairs this evening to make this little creation! Isn't she cheery? I would feel better if I got this from someone wouldn't you? This is one of the fabulous Bella girls. I recently purchased some new markers. I was thinking about purchasing Copics but I just can't afford them right now so after some research I decided to purchase Prismacolor markers. They are alcohol markers also but the deciding factor for me was that they were half the price of the Copics. So anyway I used them to color this image. I used real red and gable green SU card stock and the patterned paper is from Scrapbook Garden...I can't remember the company though! The sentiment is one I purchased from Amuse Art Stamps...love those girls...they are based out of Seattle...where our oldest lives...*sniff*. I thought it would be fun to add a little bit of glitter to her Kleenex box and water thingy on her head (yeah that's right I don't know what the appropriate name is for that thingy on her head) LOL!

I will have more of these little gals heading your way this week. I picked out 6 that are just screaming for some ink! Hope you are having a good week!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

That is a cute card. I don't know the real name of the thingy either. Our family just called it the hot water bag.

Michelle said...

Very cute card! I like how bright and cheery it is, it would definitely make me feel better! Do you have my address??? ;-)

Sarah :) said...

Super cute!!! Your cards just get more and more adorable, Toni! :)

(Pssst, the paper is from the Berry Sweet collection by K & Co. *hehe*)

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very cute card.

Nikki said...

Love it. Hope you get a lot done this week.

Whimsey said...

Oh, this is adorable; love the colors!!

The dew drops come in a smaller bottle than they used to, but I have YET to finish a bottle!

I have Hyacinth, Island Blossom (I think - LOL), Peony (first bottle I ever bought), and water. Gosh, I don't know how many are in there but it's a TON! I've probably had the Peony bottle for 8-9 months and I've only used about 1/4 of them. The bottles shown on Ellen's site have the black lid which is the old, larger style; they come in the same type bottle, just with a white lid and a bit smaller.

I think you'd love them!! If Mike asks, just blame me. LOL

Hugs; I hope you have a great weekend!!