Saturday, September 6, 2008

Halloween 06

It was such a rainy gloomy day here, over cast all day. I found it difficult to do much of any thing today. So after a bit I came down to the scrapbook room and decided to work on this fun Halloween layout. This was 2006. This was such a fun Halloween! Haley wanted to be a 1950's diner waitress. I had a hard time finding a costume for this so I ended up getting it on Ebay. I found these cute pink hornrim glasses at Party City...perfect! Sidney wanted to be Raggedy Ann. We found the dress at the Goodwill and my friend Diane, the wonderful and talented seamstress that she is, whipped up the apron with out a pattern! It really made Sidney's outfit! All of the paper in this layout is from SEI's 2007 collection. Except for the title, I cut that out with my Cricut and the Alphlicious cartridge.
When I went to the crop at Yoder in July I got everything in my "to scrap pile" together and matched paper to pictures so I have several bags ready to go. All I have to do is decide what I want to work on. I am really glad that I did this because it has made things so much easier to complete.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: