Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mongramming Fun



Have you noticed that there seems to be a monogramming craze in the card making world? There are these really cool stamps by Just Rite that first caught my eye, but I have put myself on a budget with crafting things for a while. So one day while working at Scrapbook Garden our owners put some of their rubber stamps on clearance 50% off! Hello! I got an alphabet set and this fun little border set for the price of one...which was much cheaper than the Just Rite stamps. Last night I decided to ink these little babies up. Not too bad! Wanna know the best part? The paper I used is all from scraps of other projects...man I feel so efficient! Doesn't that give you a good feeling when you are using every little bit of your supplies? Kinda like eating leftovers but way more fun! Well hope you are all having a good week and not worrying about the economy too much! Sheesh this is a really crazy time we are living in huh? Thanks for peakin' in!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the cards. I wish I could have been there last night.

Sarah :) said...

Toni your cards are SO cute!! Mary showed me the ones she made, too. I gotta say, I'd never looked twice at those monogram stamps but now they're really calling to me!
(AGAIN - the value of SAMPLES! But I digress....*hehehe*)

Michelle said...

Very cute! The last one is my fave but I like them all! And I'm giggling and nodding in agreement at Sarah's last sentence up there!